For all of you IT Pros (and Devs) out there, SharePoint 2013 Service Pack 1 has been released on Microsoft Download Center today! Time to start planning deploying this to your environments.
I’m looking forward to seeing all the SP1 features shown off at the SharePoint Conference next week in Las Vegas!
Keep an eye on the TechCenter for more information. I got these links through my Google Alert subscriptions, but would imagine there will be more content coming in days to come around what’s actually in SP1.
- Service Pack 1 for Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB2817439)
- Service Pack 1 for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (KB2817429) http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2817429
- Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Project Server 2013 (KB2817434) http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2817434
- Service Pack 1 for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Language Pack (KB2817438) http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2817438
- Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office Web Apps Server (KB2817431) http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2817431
- Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB2817430) 32/64-Bit Edition http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2817430
There is a nice spreadsheet that explains the changes also.
And for customers moaning about patching… “Customers who have an Office 365 subscription are always kept up to date and will get the SP1 changes automatically in their next regular update.”…TO THE CLOUD